Friday, May 23, 2014

Pinterest Stitch

This wonderfully snarky stitchery was stitched up 
for my friend Alex!

I'd found the original on pinterest
and she saw my pin and asked me to make one up for her

Sometimes these nice little Cross Stitches are a great 
little palate cleanser of a project!!!


                

I couldn't find the original stitch Artist so 
here's my pinterst link (right here!).
It leads to a tumblr and I can't follow the trail from there.

                                   

I just LOVE snarky Cross Stitch!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this - my office wall suddenly seems naked without this quote stitched on it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. snarky cross stitch is the best cross stitch!
    this is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!