Saturday, May 10, 2014

Anna's Spiffy Frozen Earwarmer!

As an extra for GrindHouseHussy19's Frozen Swap
package of chilly goodness I knitted up 
an Anna-esque Spifftastic Earwarmer!


Luckily I happened to have these colors in my stash
as the pattern doesn't call for a whole lot of yarn.

Speaking of the pattern...
It's "Coif" from knitty.com

The pattern has been on knitty since 2003.
It was one of the first things I remember knitting from the site.
I still had the pattern printed out and tucked away in 
the File Cabinet of Doom located in The Crafty Cave.

It's good to be a hoarder....
sometimes.

Here's my inspiration image:



1 comment:

  1. love it!
    and i love that you have a file cabinet of doom... i have an extra large accordion file of doom...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!