Thursday, April 10, 2014

Crafty Cave: February...March!



Golly have I been slacking on my New Years Intention of sprucing up the Crafty Cave!

I did, however, get some Calendar Towel Curtains made to hide away the clutter of my fabric stash cabinet.




Not matching up at the bottom, but I'm gonna let that slide for now.

Here's a little peek at the "during".
I went all fancy and installed a curtain rod...all by myself thank you very much!


For attatching, I snapped some Bistro Curtain Clips and called it a day.

Oh yeah, and I used to have all these little fabric scraps in diaper boxes on the bottom shelf.
I picked up some plastic zippy bins and now I can squish them away and store twice as much.


There was also some major organizing of the closet which is still a work in progress. 
I hope to get Will's birthday behind me, then I can concentrate on the Crafty Cave again.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!