Monday, December 2, 2013

Flourish and Blott's Tote Bag!

These days, every store has their own reusable shopping bag...

From the recent Return to Hogwarts swap I whipped up this fun lined bag.




To get the image on, I used the Freezer Paper Technique and my Fine Point Gel Fabric Marker.



Here's the hard surface I used to work on.


 This pen is great for fine lines. There's no "setting" time and it doesn't smudge after about 2 minutes.
I do like to iron just to be on the safe side.


Here's the lining. She stated Slytherin House, Green was definitely in order!



I love this linen outer fabric.
I picked up a BUNCH from the Thrift, and will be very sad to see it used up.
Perhaps I have enough to finally make pillows for my bed?



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
You've made my day!!!